Thursday, January 23, 2014

Review: Munitorum Rail Rifles




I recently bought Munitorum Rail Rifles eBook from the App Store and read through it. Was it worth it? 
















As I've mentioned in an earlier post I bought this eBook on my iPhone. Yesterday I read it and now let's have a little break down.

This book has 25 pages divided in 5 pages story, 8 pages background, 3 pages rules, 3 pages showcase and 6 pages Black Library License/Advertisement.




The stories are written form the view of a Tech Magus and the other one is a quote from Puretide. Tech Magus story is fun to read because you get a glimpse of Imperial sight on Xenos weapons, the quote is in the same manner as those found in Codexes. 

The background is actually pretty interesting if you want to know more about weapons, how they have been researched, build and how they evolved.

I think the rules were only included to fill some more pages, no one really needs them if you have the Codex, but well they are inside.

On the other hand 6 pages full of blabla you don't really read are a huge letdown on this one.

If you want to know more about the Rail Rifle, this is the place to go. 1.49€ isn't a fair price in my opinion! All in all I would give it a 2,5/5 it really depends on what you want and what you expect for your money.





No comments:

Post a Comment