Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good ol' Farsight

Today we will have a look at the parts from the old O'Shovah kit.

Farsight and the old Broadside Kits were the first ones converting Crisis Battlesuits into something different respectively giving them another look!











The packaging used to look like this:


I believe that when the Tau were first released there was an artwork on the package (like on every Tau package) but I don't know that for sure. I don't have the packaging from my first model anymore nor could I find any other pics on the web. If you know something about it, please post it below!

Well my package looks like this:


That's what you get when ordering from GW's Onlinestore! :D


Insinde is a Crisis Battlesuit sprue, a Tau transfer sheet, a 40mm Base, two flying base stems and the metal Bitz used to convert a Crisis to Farsight:



 Closer look at the metal parts:


I really like this kit because it feels so uniqe. The parts are all cool looking and give a lot of charme to a regular Crisis. I've been a fan of O'Shovah from the first minute and used to play a lot of games with him. Remembering lots of funny moments like Kharn and Farsight in close combat and they fail to hit each other every turn.

This model was never casted in Finecast, so no ugly parts on the market ;) 

Do you have had any funny or remembering moments? Feel free to comment below!










No comments:

Post a Comment