Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paulson Games is closing

Paulson delivered the Tau community with some outstanding conversion parts for Crisis Suits. 
Following the "From a gamer for gamers"-motto the prices are more than fair! 

Now he's closing the shop on January 25th








Via www.paulsongames.com/ :

The Paulson Games website will be closing on Jan 25th. This will be permanent.
The main factor in this decision is that I re-enrolled in college and I won't have the time and resources to keep up with the production work for my bits line. What work I do plan on doing will be focused on the Mecha Front models and rules.
I appreciate all the support everyone has have shown for my past products and I look forward to supplying you guys with some outstanding Mecha Front items in the coming year.

If you have any purchases you want to make be sure to get them in before the 25th. Mecha Front items will remain available on www.MechaFront.com



So if you want to get your hands on some of those beautiful bitz you have to hurry!

I'll make a review when my parts arrive, until then take a look at his website.

You already have some bitz from Paulson or worked with them before? 
Feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment