Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Tau Army: Riptide

Hey everyone! In this category I'll present you pictures of my Tau army.
Today it's the Riptides turn, a battlesuit which everyone, except Tau players, hate!









Since the Tau were released, I loved Farsight and the fluff behind it. The downside were the enourmos restrictions he brought with him.
With the new Codex everything was settled, at least for me, and I switched to the Farsight Enclaves. 
(Couldn't paint anything more in Vomit Brown either....)




I decided to paint an easy coulour scheme to get an army ready really fast. I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to 40k, because painting an army is somewhat of an endless undertaking.
It's so frustrating to paint the same miniature about 20-40 times, so why not take an easy way? 
Spending my time and skills for my Eden miniatures, where everyone is unique, I got myself a can of Armypainter Quick Shade and tested it. 
This stuff is a miracle! It looks really good on the table if you avoid typically "blobs" by wiping them up. And it saves a lot of time!



Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment